Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Beaglebum is a solo enterprise borne out of my love of making and wearing "different" jewellery. I like to take old or broken jewellery sourced from friends or second hand shops, and refashion and reimagined them into some thing that can be loved again! I also like to recycle household items such as wax crayons and magazines (I have done this as a volunteer for the Big Issue - please see my Instagram page for their lovely feedback) to make my jewellery.
1. Resin pendants made with melted wax crayon of various colours on black suede chains £8 and postage of £1.
2. Glass spangly iridescent earrings with lever back fastenings (2 pairs available) £8.00 plus £1 postage.
3. White painted dangly shell earrings, reimagined using complementing Colour beads.£8 and £1 postage.
4. Silver angel/bee earrings made from beads recycled from preloved jewellery. £8 and £1 postage.
5. Green dangly earrings made using preloved strings of beads and roses, with lever back fasteners.
6. Suede Keyrings made from excess suede lace destined for the bin. £5 and £1 postage.